Friday, January 18, 2008

Road to California, etc.

I noticed that many of my recent posts don't talk about my quilts. It's misleading, because I'm still making quilts like crazy! But I can't show them here, because I'm entering them in shows, or I don't have a good photo, or the dog ate my homework, etc., etc. I'll try to have photos to share soon.

Hey, I have two quilts at Road to California, going on now in Ontario! They're both in special exhibits. My latest quilt, "Fan Club," is in the Noble Elements: Air or Wind exhibit.I hear that it can be found in the mid-section of the show, 527. The other one is part of Quilts on the Wall's Slice of Southern California exhibit. I am anxious to see it, because I need to photograph it. Also, I forget what I called it. :-) It can be found in the smaller ballroom all across the back wall.

I am going to Road on Saturday afternoon. I can't wait!

No comments: