Sunday, December 21, 2008

eclectic show and tell











I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post everything I've made in the past months. So now I'm playing catch-up, going through my camera and getting caught up. It's crazy - here it is 4 days before Christmas, and I'm updating my blog. I should be in a frenzy baking gingerbread men.
This is going back a few months, but I made a Halloween doll, a gypsy girl doll to be more specific, inspired by the mixed media pages I did for Annie.

I also made a Christmas doll for this ornament exchange that I'm in. It's pretty similar to the gypsy girl in the basic body. Yes, these are two different dolls! The dresses are both removable - they can wear other clothing, and they have little snaps to close up the neck and waist lines.




I made an Obama mini quilt that I donated to the local Democratic Party Headquarters by UCI. I told them they could raffle it off or whatever they wanted to do.


And I donated a "Little Pink House" to the Flying Geese Auction. I hear it did pretty well.
So that's enough for tonight. More eclectic updates soon....


1 comment:

Jamie Fingal said...

I love the dolls, especially the Obama quilt - I made 2 long and narrow ones for my sons for Christmas. Flying Geese are lucky to get your house quilt - it is so charming! Merry Christmas!