Monday, November 9, 2009

Flying Geese Quilt Show 2009


Here I am at the Clothing Dolls and More Special Exhibit at the Flying Geese Quilt Show this weekend at Soka University.  The show exceeded our expectations attendance-wise, so we are grateful in this economy.

It was wonderful that so many of my friends showed up, and I enjoyed seeing each and every one of you!




Here's the ballot box I made for my exhibit. Just remnant mystery fabric I bought at Joann's years ago and didn't know what to do with. I'm happy how it turned out. A little boy at the show wanted to vote for it.
I' m also excited that my "Garden of Earthly Delights" quilt won First Place in the Large Wall Quilts, Pieced. It's currently wearing a pretty blue ribbon.

2 comments:

Stacy Hurt said...

So where's the pic of your pretty quilt with it's pretty ribbon???

Cindy Cooksey said...

Good point. I'll come up with one.