Thursday, September 30, 2010

playing catch-up

I've got photo build-up in my camera! Here are a few taken before our current NY trip.
First, I'm sharing goodness from our garden. We have several grapefruits growing on our little tree.





There are a few lemons, too.







We only got a few pomegranate blossoms this year. We never got any on our new cherry or plum trees. I hope next year they'll be mature enough to make a riot of blossoms.





We do have tons of blossoms on our twin kumquat trees, and the bees are going crazy for them.











Lastly, here's Grampa T napping under the barbecue cover, his legs askew. Ah, life is good.











On a different topic, I found the actual final photos of my "Summertime Cat" quilt. It's been touring around the country this year, and will be at Pacific International Quilt Festival soon.








I kept changing the face, and this is the final one.








On a completely different topic, here's a photo that Jack took of Samantha in the hat that I made her. Too cute!

No comments: