Saturday, December 31, 2011

more holiday related photos

Unfortunately most of the photos I took at the Christmas eve family gathering turned out blurry...
But these anthurium looked wonderful on Christmas, and they still do.

And Ginger looked festive in red.



I don't believe I've shared this cute tree pillow. I was the lucky recipient in the annual ornament exchange, and Darla Cox made it.

Due to an unexplained online ordering mishap, my granddaughter did not receive the baby doll that Santa had planned to give her. So Santa found another one on sale at Barnes & Noble. It's made out of soft plushy fabric, not plastic. Cute, huh? It has a belly button.


I made a little sundress to fit the doll, something unpink.

I also made a tiny hat to go with the dress.

I got the hat idea from this book. Is it not a clever title? I want to make a similar hat for my granddaughter, and I intend to make a lot of the other adorable hats that are in this book.

Meanwhile, I'm still looking for the photos I took of the socks, sweater, etc., that were given as Christmas gifts.

No comments: