Friday, October 25, 2013

Grandma and Grandpa fun time with Sammy

 One day we took Sammy to a park in a town north of their farm. Look how high she can climb!
 Grandpa is the best swing pusher.
He's also fun to sit with on the teeter totter.
 Another day Sammy went with her Cooksey grandparents to the pumpkin patch. This is a cool wooden train. There were photos with Grandma, too, but they all turned out blurry! .
 So many fun things to explore.
 She found a new friend to wander around in the hay maze with.
 Who is the scary skeleton?
 Yes, there were pumpkins at the pumpkin patch.
But they weren't as cute as the homegrown pumpkins back home.

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

That’s a day well spent. It has been a very long time that I took my kids outside for fun. I am so caught up with the work lately. Christmas is around the corner and I am planning to book one of the venues in Chicago for a get together. My kids will love the company of their cousins.