Saturday, October 21, 2017

What I've been up to lately


Still on a sewing kick. I made this in a size 2 for Valentina in time for her second birthday. Oliver and S Jump Rope Dress, Kaffe Fasset Fabric. 


Another pair of pants made with free Ethan Allen fabric from Sandy. Burda pattern 7058. I love them!

My "Green Dog with Orange Ball" quilt is published in the Dinner@8 book, Personal Iconography: Graffiti on Cloth. You can see this exhibit soon at the International Quilt Festival in Houston!

I don't think I've posted this art quilt yet. I made it for something called Bridges, an upcoming project for the Shannon exhibit space in Whittier. I call it "A Conversation." If selected, it will be part of a collaboration with artists, poets and musicians.  

4 comments:

Carol said...

What a variety of creations! You are very clever and talented!

Jamie Fingal said...

You are an inspiration with the clothes that you are making! I will take pics of the d@8 Artists exhibit in Houston!

Cindy Cooksey said...

Thanks, Carol! I was just starting the bottom quilt around the time I visited you guys.

Cindy Cooksey said...

Thanks Jamie! I was hoping to go to Houston, but it didn't work out this year. Have fun!