Sunday, July 29, 2012

Long Beach Quilt Festival

I went to the Long Beach Quilt Festival on Thursday and came home Saturday. It was great fun! My friend Peggy roomed with me Friday night. I saw so many friends, old and new.

This is the apple art piece (sculpture? installation? what to call it?) It's a little bizarre, because they are in every room. Lots of lighted fake apples. I think it would have been cooler to have a delicious fresh apple in the installation instead!
I have more photos to share. Still figuring out the most efficient way to get photos from my new phone (android) to my computer. I just sent some by gmail from my phone, but they don't seem to have arrived at my computer yet. Suggestions welcome - I'm a newby with this kind of technology.

2 comments:

Linda A. Miller said...

Very interesting lighting feature...and they are in every room? Seems an odd addition for a hotel!

Cindy Cooksey said...

I think they were in every room. At least they were on the 7th floor!