Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm published again!

I was very surprised to learn that one of my quilts is published in this book. I wouldn't have known if my friend Andrea hadn't bought the book and seen my name inside!

Here's a photo of my quilt, which Lark Books calls "Hearts on Fire." This quilt was already in "Pretty Little Mini Quilts" a couple years ago, and also "Simply Mini Quilts." Lark photographed the quilt and paid me to publish it. I'm just surprised it made it into a third book. It's called "100 Pretty Little Projects." Check it out!

3 comments:

Jamie Fingal said...

Very cool, Cindy! Congratulations to you! I love that quilt! It would have been nice for Lark to contact you.

Cindy Cooksey said...

I know, it would. Even better, a free copy!

Linda A. Miller said...

Congratulations, Cindy! At least you did find out somehow!