Monday, July 23, 2007

SAQA Foot Square Auction


My "Peace Signs" quilt is on page 3 of the SAQA Foot Square Auction pages. Pages 1 and 2 have been auctioned off over the past week. Pages 3 and 4 will be auctioned off starting tomorrow, July 24, over the next 7 days. Go to http://www.saqa.com/ to view all the beautiful quilts and to read about the rules for this "Reverse Auction."
Also, I went to the Visions Art Quilt Gallery a couple of weekends ago. It is a fabulous new venue for art quilts, so by all means check it out when you can. The current exhibit is the Thomas Contemporary Quilt Collection, running through August 5.
I think I've mentioned it before, but a few of my fiber art balls are available for sale in the gift shop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your work is so incredible, Cindy. Awesome stuff!