Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stamping away






At the last Cut-Loose meeting, we made stamps with Fun Foam. I'd made rubber stamps before, but I loved how easy the Fun Foam is to use - easy to cut, comes with adhesive on one side. Then we stamped on fabric - it was a lot of fun. I'm attaching a photo of what I came up with - Matilda couldn't resist getting in the picture.






Later, I stamped on old fabric to make it look new. I want to do a lot more of this!






I even stamped paint onto an old white jewelry box - I'd bought it on sale at Target a few years, always meaning to paint it. Some stamps were mine, others were purchased. I took strips of tissue paper and painted layers of it onto the box with thinned gel medium. At least it's not a boring white box anymore. I may add more to it. Colored pencil, or?






No comments: