Friday, January 1, 2010

Noble Seasons: "Spring"

Reception for Noble Seasons - SPRING will be at Soft Expressions on Saturday the ninth of January from 1:30 until 4 pm. The exhibit is in the upstairs gallery now through February 2010.

SHARLA has again provided the final exhibit venue for Noble Seasons - SPRING 2009 at

Soft Expressions
1230 N. Jefferson Street, Suite M
Anaheim, CA 92807
Phone: 714-630-7414

My quilt "A Dance to Spring" is part of this exhibit. When I get home from our trip on Sunday I'll download a photo of it. It's the one of my mom as a little girl, dressed up as a flower for May Day.

2 comments:

Jamie Fingal said...

Thanks for the heads-up! I put the notice on the SAQA SoCaL blog too. Might have to go see it. Will Summer be at Road this month?

Cindy Cooksey said...

Yes, it will. Thanks for asking, Jamie! I'll post info about that one of these days.