Sunday, August 22, 2010

recent work

I'm busily working on two small quilts: one for Habitat for Humanity, the other for Flying Geese Quilting Guild auction. The former should be done in a couple days, and I'll post a photo after that. Here's a work-in-progress photo of the FG auction piece.






My plan is to add buttons to it, something like this.

I don't think I've posted this yet! Yet another sweater for my granddaughter Samantha, so that she will be warm in NY when it turns cold. This came from Tina Barrett's book, Natural Knits for Babies and Toddlers. The directions for the booties have me stumped for now. Maybe I'll still do them, if I figure it out.
Here's Samantha in the second sundress I made for her. I guess she likes it!

2 comments:

Catherine Singer said...

That sweater and your grand daughter are gorgeous!

Cindy Cooksey said...

Thanks, Catherine!