Friday, January 14, 2011

Noble Seasons - Fall 2011 schedule

My "Fall Color" quilt will be in all these places this year:

Dates for Noble Seasons - FALL 2011



ROAD To California - January 20 - 23 2011
Ontario Convention Center
Ontario, California


Mancuso Show Management

Denver National Quilt Festival VI
April 28 - May 1, 2011
Denver, Colorado


Quilting, Stitches and Crafts Expo
June 23 - 25, 2011
Reno, NV


Ohio Sewing & Quilt Fest
September 8 - 10, 2011
Cincinnati, OH


Nebraska National Quilt Festival
October 20 - 22, 2011
Lincoln, NE


QSC Expos

Oklahoma City Winter Quilt Show
Oklahoma City, OK
January 2012



2 comments:

Jamie Fingal said...

I love your piece for this exhibit! it is so full of life, color, texture. I am glad that I got to see it in person before it heads out to travel! Congratulations of making such a great piece of art!

Cindy Cooksey said...

Thanks so much, Jamie! I'm sorry I'll miss the exhibit at Road - we're in San Diego celebrating my son's birthday.