Thursday, December 29, 2011

what I've been working on

I am giddy! I just downloaded images to Spoonflower and placed my first order for fabric from them. My fingers are crossed. Wish me luck! The fabric will be for my next quilt, due in March.

Now I can finally show you what I've been working on lately.


This is the stocking I made for my granddaughter. I made one dresden plate and chopped it up to arrange onto the stocking shape. It got stuffed full of goodies.

I knitted up bunches of these hearts and added fabric scraps, felt and embroidered embellishments. I gave them all away except for a green one for myself.


More hearts, including two in progress. They weren't exactly addictive, but eventually I was making them by heart (ouch, inadvertent pun). All were made with leftover yarns from other projects, mostly Noro.


Here is the cool yule log that Peggy brought to our Cut-Loose Christmas party. I don't know why it took me so long to post this, just busy.


Now I'll have to search my camera for photos of other things I've been working on. I gave away four pairs of socks! And I made Samantha a sweater and pants. And I made two hats.

No comments: