Sunday, September 6, 2015

Yet Another purple dog underway

I put the first purple dog on Instagram, which I am a total newbie at btw, and I got orders for two more! These are from people I know. I wasn't expecting that.   
But I said yes, and here is the first one started. I'm not making it just like the other one, because that's boring. I didn't start it until I finished a 6" block for Frances Holliday Alford's 70th bday, and the baby quilt. I need to photograph that before I pass it on. I also made another hexie baby ball. Some of you remember the one I made for my first granddaughter, and I taught a couple classes at Flying Geese Quilt Shop. 
This is the new one,  a little different:
Two views of same ball. 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE "Purple Dog!" Show a picture of him when you're finished, please. He's CUTE!

Unknown said...

I LOVE "Purple Dog!" Show a picture of him when you're finished, please. He's CUTE!