Saturday, September 25, 2010

hi from mid-state NY

We're currently in Hamilton, New York, visiting with my daughter, son-in-law and new granddaughter. We're having a grand time! Samantha is getting to know her Grandpa Cooksey. The weather's been delightful so far - and I hear it's in the 100's at home! Sounds like Southern California is finally getting summer weather.

I promise to post some trip photos soon, but I wanted to say that I was happily surprised to find Quilting Arts on our hotel TV this morning! It hasn't been available on our PBS stations at home, sad to say, and I enjoyed watching it as we got dressed and ready for the day. There was also a knitting program, called "Knitting Daily" I think, also by Interweave Press. I need to contact KOCE and KCET about these great programs!

More photos soon. We went to the Farmer's Market in Hamilton, where my daughter and husband have a produce stand on Saturdays.

No comments: