Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Artful Sightings


Hurray, my Summertime Cat has returned from her far-flung travels! She has been everywhere from Road to California to PIQF and points in between. I have put her back up on my wall immediately.

I love my calendar from Paper Source. The graphic designs are divine. I bought it in February so it was half off.


When the month is over, you can turn the pages into stuff. There are lines on the back of the page for cutting and folding. This is a nifty gift box, card, and tag from January. I haven't cut up February yet. Pretty nifty, huh?



I was going to take a photo last weekend of some graffiti in Laguna that I suspected was by Banksy, but sadly it was torn down by then. :-(  It was a really cool Einstein dressed up like a tourist, with a camera hanging from his neck. So I took this photo from the Balboa Island Ferry instead.

2 comments:

joanell said...

Summer does seem like an old friend - I loved your quilt.

Cindy Cooksey said...

Yes, it's funny how we get attached to our quilts. At least I do.