Monday, May 30, 2011

Samantha, May 2011

We were back in Upstate New York last week visiting our daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter. This post will focus on Samantha, aka Sammy-Cakes.

Here's the only pic with me. I need to remember not to have pix taken from below.

She looks pretty in lavender.

Swinging Sammy under the apple tree was on my bucket list. She loved it, and so did I. You can see their pond in the background, with pasture and woods behind that.


Sammy looks great in her new yellow dress on her dad's lap.

She has a 1st birthday on June 16; since we can't be there then we had a small celebration early. Ripping up gift wrap is still the best part.

One of the gifts that we gave her was this outfit made by Grandma Cindy.


I made this Noro sweater and hat. Looks like she'll have to grow into the sweater, maybe by early fall.
More pix to share in the coming days.

No comments: