Friday, May 27, 2011

"The Space Between" news

Jamie Fingal and Leslie Jennison were interviewed for the on-line newsletter "Friends at Festival" by Quilts, Inc. all about their upcoming exhibit, "The Space Between." I am happy to have a quilt included in the exhibit. You can see the interview here.

 http://www.friendsatfestival.com/Newsletter/Spring_2011_THE_SPACE_BETWEEN.html

We just returned from another trip to Upstate NY to visit our daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter. I'm itching to share photos, but I'm pretty busy with other things. I'm powering away working on award ribbons for the Flying Geese Quilt Show in October. I have help, but it's still a lot of work. I have a pile of dirty laundry from our trip. Also, I have a quilt idea that I'm dying to start. Plus we have a new addition to our household. I will introduce her as soon as I can.

No comments: