Wednesday, February 13, 2013

visit to roseville

One day on our trip we went up to Roseville to visit my brother Jim and his wife, Kathy. They just moved up there in November. My niece Amity and her two boys, Xavier and Ronin joined us, too.

They live next to a nature preserve. They have views of this fabulous oak tree from their house.

There are vernal pools nearby, which are visited by migrating birds. We saw Canadian geese while we were there.

This was the first time we got to meet Ronin.

Amity brought the two quilts I made for the boys when they were born. Xavier has fun playing on them and making up stories about what's happening on them.

At 9 months, Ronin can pull himself up and use a walker. He likes to crawl, too.

My brother Jim with Ronin.

Jim is a talented painter! I loved their new home, too.

We gathered on a bridge at the preserve. Jim took a couple photos here, too. I'll post them next time.








No comments: