Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Many Quilts Out and About

Several of my quilts can be seen out and about locally. I will have two quilts and one mixed media book at "Fiber Artistry," the first ever Art Quilt exhibit at the Orange County Fair through mid-August. (more details in previous posts) "15 Selvedges" is one of them.
"Happy Birthday 2 Me!" is also at the Orange County Fair. I hear it's an outstanding exhibit, featuring works by Jamie Fingal and other Orange County fiber artists.
My mixed-media book, "Inner Children," is also there. I don't know yet what page it will be opened to - so many choices.
"Summertime Cat" is appearing at Soft Expressions Upstairs Gallery with the "Summer" exhibit. The address is 1230 North Jefferson Street, Suite M, Anaheim. Phone: 714-630-7414.
Last but not least, "It's Your Fault" will be in the special exhibit, "Beneath the Surface," at the Long Beach Quilt Festival. The dates are July 22 - 25.  This event is at the Long Beach Convention Center, 300 E. Ocean Blvd, Long Beach. More info at http://www.quilts.com/, and I'll be there for some of it. I'm excited!

No comments: