Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Quick Post

I can't resist sharing a photo of my new grandchild, Samantha, in the sundress I made for her. She's outgrowing it already. I have made her another one, and will post a photo soon.

By the way, the designer of the original online pattern that I adapted is Rae Hoekstra, at http://madebyrae.blogspot.com/

And the cute green sweater I knitted for Samantha came from Mission Falls' Wee Knits 3 book.









Okay, while I'm at it I can't resist posting one more photo. They tell me she's over 7 and a half pounds now, and her hair and eyes are lightening up. She's 5 weeks old.

Okay, twist my arm, one more photo. Here she is in her swing. I hear she likes it a lot.

2 comments:

Diane Perin said...

Congratulations on the new (and so very well-dressed) granddaughter!

I wanted to let you know that the Artful Quilters Blog Ring has moved. We’d love to have your blog move to the new ring! You can read about the details here: http://goingtopieces.blogspot.com/2010/07/artful-bloggers-ring-moving-follow-us.html
Thanks,
Diane

Cindy Cooksey said...

Thanks for the reminder, Diane. I've been meaning to do that.